You will be part of a small team in charge of performing operational tasks linked to the missions of the “Conseil de protection des déposants et des investisseurs (CPDI)”. As a separate body within the CSSF, the CPDI administers the “Fonds de garantie des dépôts Luxembourg (FGDL)” and the “Système d’indemnisation des investisseurs Luxembourg (SIIL)”, which intervene if deposits become unavailable at a Luxembourgish bank or if an investment firm or a bank can no longer meet its obligations with regard to investors’ claims.
Role & responsibilities
- Implement and follow-up on procedures, regulations and management tools that are necessary for the proper functioning of the FGDL and the SIIL, including IT tools
- Take part in on-site inspections at member entities of the FGDL or the SIIL in relation to the quality of data that these entities must be able to transmit to the CPDI
- Participate in the calculation of the contributions levied by the FGDL on member entities
- Perform stress tests on the FGDL’s arrangements
- Prepare meetings of the CPDI or the FGDL’s management committee, in particular by drafting reports and analyses
- Participate in the management of transactions in the event that the indemnification of depositors or investors becomes necessary