Send your application online
- Curriculum vitae: your CV should give a concise overview of your professional and educational background, your language and IT skills as well as any additional items you consider to be relevant.
- Cover letter: in order to better understand your application, please describe why you are applying for the position and why you believe to be a good candidate.
- ID: since we are a public institution, the legal framework only allows us to hire EU and EEE citizens. This is why we require a copy of your identity card or your passport. Please note that applicants who do not meet this criteria cannot apply.
- Diploma(s): as the education level specified in the job advert must be respected, we require a copy of your diploma(s). For diplomas obtained outside of Luxembourg, Belgium or The Netherlands, we additionally require proof of their equivalence with national standards. While you may send your application without it, we encourage you to request this straight away in order to avoid delays later on in our recruitment process. Additional details can be found from the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche for university level degrees or on guichet.public.lu for A-level (BAC) diplomas or other qualifications.
- Criminal record: if you are invited for an interview, we will ask you for a recent extract of your criminal record. Depending on the number of entries, the gravity of the offence(s) and the date of the conviction(s), a candidate may be excluded from the recruitment process.
Screening & selection of candidates
Our HR team will perform a pre-screening of all candidate files before transmitting applications to the respective hiring managers.
HR + business interview & written test
Chosen candidates will be contacted for HR & business interviews, followed by a written test.
Interview with Head of Department / Directeor
Following the interview process, the applications of selected candidates will be submitted to the head of department and/or a member from our board of directors for a potential additional interview.
Final decision / feedback
The successful candidate will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’État”) and, if s/he meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Please have a look at our FAQ to find additional guidance on our application and recruitment process.