Economist/Legal expert in sustainable finance (m/f)
This is a permanent position, which assists the ESG coordinator for the CSSF in her transversal functions. In this context, you will help coordinate and monitor sustainable finance issues across all CSSF departments.
Role & responsibilities
- Drafting of internal opinions and external press releases of the CSSF on ESG matters
- Support the coordination of ESG initiatives within the various departments of the CSSF
- Participate in regulatory watch and monitoring of administrative practice and foreign regulations
- Follow-up and coordination of analyses of regulatory texts and drafting of regulations, circulars, FAQs and other CSSF documents relating to ESG
- Follow-up and coordination of on-site and off-site ESG prudential supervision measures
- Supporting the ESG coordinator in setting up, coordinating and leading internal and external working groups
- Monitoring work and exchanges with European and international organisations, participating or, where appropriate, coordinating participation in their work via working groups and others, informing the CSSF management and departments concerned, in particular by drafting summary notes
- Four or five-year master’s degree
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of ESG matters
- Project coordination skills
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Sense of initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player
- Significant experience (3-5 years) in European regulations (sustainable finance, financial sector law, European directives and regulations, CSSF regulations and circulars)
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields