Economist/legal expert in sustainable finance in the investement fund sector (m/f)
Assist the coordinator in charge of sustainable finance in the investor fund sector. In this respect, you will be part of the division responsible for coordinating and monitoring the implementation of sustainable finance aspects for UCIs.
Role & responsibilities
- Monitoring of the regulatory developments in sustainable finance for UCIs
- Contribute to defining and coordinating CSSF work on the compliance of UCIs and IFMs with the relevant sustainable finance regulatory requirements
- Preparing CSSF contributions in the sustainable finance area for national, European and international bodies
- Cooperation with the various UCI departments in charge of prudential supervision on sustainable finance aspects
- Four or five-year Master’s degree in economics or finance, law or management
- Professional experience in the investment fund sector and/or in sustainable finance will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English. Knowledge of German and /or Luxembourgish will be considered an advantage
- Good drafting, analytical and communication skills and capacity to synthetize information
- Critical thinking, sense of rigour and organisation skills
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields