DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Within the DevOps division, you will participate in the development and continuous improvement of application environments and deployment tools for development teams.
Role & responsibilities
- Work with IT project stakeholders to continuously improve the delivery process and the quality of the application solutions
- Install and administer container-based orchestrators (Kubernetes/Swarm), Websphere and Tomcat platforms
- Optimize the performances and the security of application platforms
- Deploy and manage the components of the continuous integration and continuous deployment platform
- Ensure day-to-day operations in production (deployments, configurations)
- Participate to the resolution of production incidents end ensure the availability of the applications
- Write technical documentation and share knowledge with other team members
- University degree (minimum 3 years) in computer science or other with a computer science option
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Linux systems and scripting languages
- Good knowledge of configuration and deployment management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Terraform
- Experience in setting up Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience in Java, Golang or Python is considered an advantage
- Very good knowledge of GIT
- Excellent knowledge of Docker and experience in the deployment and maintenance of container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes / Swarm)
- Basic knowledge of computer security
- Experience with IBM Websphere, IBM MQ or Apache Tomcat
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields