Inspector for Audit Quality Control (m/f)
Role & responsibilities
- Carry out quality assurance reviews
- Participate in colleges of regulators
- Contribute to the normative framework
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- Master's degree in economics, finance, management / administration or law
- Statutory auditor qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the audit of investment funds and/or insurance companies
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German and Luxembourgish are considered an asset
- Excellent writing, analytical and synthesis skills
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a team
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields