Two (2) Economists / Legal experts (CDD with a duration of 12 months) (m/f)
You will be part of a specialized team in charge of carrying out varied and often complex assignments in the fields of anti-money laundering and fighting the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT).
The tasks you will be entrusted with relate generally to AML/CFT professional obligations of the entities supervised by the CSSF, the relevant regulations and guidance and the drafting thereof, issues related to AML/CFT risk management by the supervised entities, the CSSF’s risk-based approach to AML/CFT supervision, the representation of the CSSF in international organizations or national bodies, as well as your participation in legal or other functional tasks in relation to the central electronic data retrieval system related to payment accounts and bank accounts managed by the CSSF.
You will work as part of a team, either in cooperation with the AML/CFT supervisory departments of the CSSF or directly in contact with other relevant authorities. You will ensure the resolution of AML/CFT legal and compliance issues submitted to the department through analysis, reflection and drafting.
Role & responsibilities
- Handle AML/CFT legal and Compliance issues that arise in the context of the national and international AML/CFT regulation, the effective implementation of these regulations by supervised entities and the related supervision by the CSSF
- Participate in meetings or working groups, both internally within the CSSF and at a national and international level
- Four- or five-year Master degree in law, economics or a related subject area
- Professional experience in AML/CFT (Compliance Officer for example) within a supervised entity or within an audit firm / law firm will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework and a confirmed interest for AML/CFT
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French and good writing skills
- Good synthesis skills, rigorous work and good work organization
- Sense of responsibility and ability to take responsibility
- Good writing skills in English and French
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to assess matters in a balanced and prudent manner
- Availability for regular missions/meetings abroad
* Required fields