Training Officer (m/f)
Your main responsibility will be the setup and administrative follow-up of the CSSF’s training programme. You will also participate in HR administration and other related activities within the department.
Role & responsibilities
- Participate in the development and setup of the CSSF’s training programme
- Handle the administrative follow-up of the CSSF’s exam and “stage” processes with a view to nominate its personnel as civil servants
- Ensure the practical organisation of training sessions and the related budgetary follow-up
- Act as a contact person for external training agencies and internal trainers
- Support the continuous improvement of HR and training processes
- Secondary school leaving diploma / A-level, Higher Technician Certificate or a 3-year university degree (Bachelor) in Human Resources, Management or in a similar area of study
- Minimum professional experience of 3 years in an HR function and specifically within training
- Full professional proficiency in Luxembourgish, French and English. Knowledge of German will be considered as an advantage
- Very good command of the MS Office suite
- Good communication and writing skills
- Flexible, organised, proactive and rigorous
- Team spirit
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields