Tech Lead Java (m/f)
Role & responsibilities
- Supervision of the Application Software Process (from design to implementation):
- From product design to maintenance, the CSSF Tech Lead participates in every step of the application software development process. This involves working across our technical stack: front-end, back-end and deployment scripting, creating models and prototypes, assessing risks and potential defects, technical analysing of specifications. The CSSF Tech Lead must be prepared to contribute to the proposal of viable solutions in various systems and architectures to different types of business sectors
- Technical support and training:
- The Tech Lead supports the Head of the Development Division in the areas of application availability
- The Tech Lead also ensures IT support and evolutionary maintenance of the technical assets of the CSSF's business services.
- Ensure the creation of technical documents:
- The Tech Leads ensure that documentation on the application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures for each product developed is produced and maintained. This documentation also covers the installation and maintenance of the application software and the guidelines and standards to be followed for each product.
- As an experienced Full Stack developer, the Tech Lead:
- participates in the development of technical assets required by the CSSF's business regulations in a microservices oriented environment, integrated in a continuous deployment platform, and under an agile methodology
- ensures the qualitative control of technical assets through the monitoring of production metrics, being a force for proposing analytical controls of its deliverables
- follows, develops and shares good development practices in terms of code quality and testing, being proactive in continuous improvement
- maintains up-to-date knowledge of the evolution of IT technologies and actively participate in the communities of expertise within the teams and the wider IT department to facilitate methodological and technical sharing
- maintains a constant awareness of the regulations in force in the business lines
- University degree (Bac+4/ Bac+5) in computer science
- At least 3 years professional experience in the IT field and in development in the Java Spring environment
- Strong written and spoken level of French or German and English. Knowledge of Luxembourgish is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Spring-Boot and React JS frameworks
- Solid knowledge of PostgreSQL and MSSQL databases
- Good knowledge of messaging middleware such as RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of event-driven reactive architectures is required
- Knowledge of Linux systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of development tools and continuous integration platforms
- Knowledge of agile methods
- Strong technical skills in analysis, creativity, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and sense of detail with the ability to consistently provide valuable suggestions and solutions in the areas of software development, use and maintenance
- Passionate about technology
- Dynamic and motivated
- Proactive and versatile
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields