Specialised PFS are the professionals of the financial sector providing, among others, services as corporate domiciliation agent, as registrar agent and/or as administrative agent. Professional depositaries of assets other than financial instruments also belong to this category.
In this position you will be in charge of the prudential supervision of a portfolio of Specialised PFS having different licences.
Role & responsibilities
- Analyse licensing requests of specialised PFS and provide guidance on the applicable regulatory framework
- Participate in on-site inspections and the drafting of the mission report
- Draft opinions, analytical memos or minutes of meetings
- Cooperate with other departments on cross-divisional topics
- Contribute to the development of the regulatory framework and tools for prudential supervision of Specialised PFS
- Possibly participate in internal and / or international working groups