Specialised PFS Portfolio Officer (m/f)
Specialised PFS are the professionals of the financial sector providing, among others, services as corporate domiciliation agent, as registrar agent and/or as administrative agent. Professional depositaries of assets other than financial instruments also belong to this category.
Role & responsibilities
- As the principal referent, be in charge of the prudential supervision of a portfolio of Specialised PFS having different licences
- Analyse all licensing requests of specialised PFS and provide guidance on the applicable regulatory framework
- Draft opinions, analytical memos or minutes of meetings
- Cooperate with other departments on cross-departmental topics
- Participate in on-site inspections
- Contribute to the development of the regulatory framework and tools for prudential supervision of Specialised PFS
- Master’s degree (BAC + 4 / BAC + 5) in economics, finance or business management
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years in fund administration
- Good knowledge of the legal framework for Specialised PFS
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German and/or Luxemburgish or any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Critical thinking as well as concise analytical skills
- Well organised, thorough follow up and skill to work in an autonomous way
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields