Security Analyst (m/f)
Within the IT Security division, you participate in the implementation of the CSSF’s IT security policy, manage various IT accesses and supervise systems and applications under the responsibility of the division.
Role & responsibilities
- You are part of an IT security team being the first line of defense
- You diagnose and solve security problems
- You document procedures executed within the team
- You assist other IT teams to implement their needs
- University degree (Bac+3 minimum) in computer sciences
- Professional experience of at least 3 years in the domains of IT security, Active Directory management, IAM
- Knowledge of Windows platforms and Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, protocols and certificates
- Knowledge of IAM applications, MFT systems, Email Gateways, Powershell scripting skills, experience with Microsoft SQL, RedHat Keycloak, MFA/Yubikey are considered an advantage
- Faculty of rapid assimilation of new subjects
- Ability to solve or diagnose technical problems
- Ability to propose pragmatic solutions
- Security mindset to protect data
- Rigorous and structured approach
- Good writing skills in creating and updating documentation relating to IT processes
- Very good written and oral skills of French and English. Fluency in Luxembourgish and/or German is considered an asset
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields