Your main responsibility will be to manage recruitments for the CSSF and to participate in other HR related activities.
Role & responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process in its entirety (assess recruitment needs, draft and publish job ads, shortlist applications, organise and conduct interviews, draft and present salary packages and contracts, etc.)
- Organise and participate in recruitment events (fairs, exhibitions, etc.)
- Develop and follow up on partnerships (external providers, student associations, etc.)
- Analyse and apply procedures and regulations, set up internal procedures and provide solutions to HR related issues that might arise
- Participate in various HR projects
- Participate in other HR tasks within the department
- Four- or five-year university degree (Master), ideally with a specialisation in Human Resources
- Minimum professional experience of 2 years in a recruitment position (ideally within finance and/or law)
- Knowledge of public sector regulation and labour legislation will be considered as an advantage
- Full professional proficiency in Luxembourgish, French, English and German
- Good command of the MS Office suite
- Discrete and professional work attitude
- Team spirit and good social skills
- Adaptable and reactive, drive to get involved
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields