Procedure Officer (m/f)
The department « Operations » of the « Métier OPC » wishes to reinforce its « Procedures and knowledge base » division.
Role & responsibilities
- Coordinating the production and regular review of the « Métier OPC » written procedures
- Maintaining and updating the « Métier OPC » procedure manual
- Participation in the analysis of « Métier OPC » requirements in connection with workflows and processes
- Coordinating the drafting and review of new « Métier OPC » template documents
- Controlling the updating and harmonisation of existing « Métier OPC » template documents
- Participation in the development and maintenance of common standards for procedures for implementation into the « Métier OPC »
- Provision of assistance and advice to colleagues regarding procedures, supporting the implementation of changes and improvements
- Secondary school leaving diploma (Bac) or an university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration and Management
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years in the field of investment funds
- Professional experience in process review and working methods will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of English and a very good command of French. German and Luxembourgish will be considered an advantage
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, flexible, autonomous and thorough
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields