Payroll Specialist (50 – 100%) (m/f)
As a member of the “Payroll” function within the “Human Resources & Finance” department, you will be in charge of the remuneration of CSSF personnel and also participate in the day-to-day HR management.
Role & responsibilities
- Manage the CSSF's entire payroll process (salary instructions, update of payroll databases and programs, generate pay slips and certificates, etc.)
- Maintain, within this framework, the relationships with external parties (service providers, ADEM, Ministry of the Civil Service, Social Security Center, etc.)
- Act as a point of contact within the CSSF for any questions relating to remuneration
- Ensure the application of regulations and applicable legislation
- Participate in internal working groups (optimization of payroll software, optimization of work processes, IT developments, links with third parties, etc.)
- Generate and provide reports and statistics related to payroll
- Manage information of CSSF personnel in the HR database
- Assist with other HR tasks
- Secondary school leaving diploma, Higher Technician Certificate, Bachelor or Master in Human Resources, Management or Finance
- Proven professional experience of at least 3 years in the field of payroll within the public service
- Good knowledge of the legislation in force regarding the salaries and allowances of civil servants and public employees
- Professional proficiency in Luxembourgish, French and English; knowledge of German would be considered as an advantage
- Accuracy, rigor, flexibility and good organization
- Proactive work approach
- Team spirit
- Good communication and writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of the MS Office tool
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields