Multi-skilled legal expert (m/f)
Assist the General Secretariat in the exercise of its missions, including in particular:
Role & responsibilities
- Internal and external communication: drawing up texts and disseminating information via the different communication channels of the CSSF
- Active participation in the design and implementation of measures taken in the context of the promotion of financial education
- Active participation in various legal missions of the General Secretariat
- Four- or five-year Master’s degree in law
- The certificate of complementary training in Luxembourg law is considered as an advantage
- Professional experience in finance is required
- Proficiency in written and spoken French, English and German. Luxembourgish is considered as an advantage
- Ability to work with a team
- Critical thinking, good analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills, rigour and ability to work autonomously, availability and dynamism, sense of initiative
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields