MiFID On-site Inspector (m/f) (Internal Auditor / External Auditor / Compliance Officer / Risk Manager) (m/f)
The MiFID division within the On-site Inspection department is in charge of realizing inspections on MiFID II obligations linked to investor protection aspects and organisational requirements.
In this position you will take part in these inspections as head of mission as well as team member for credit institutions, investment firms, management companies and alternative investment fund managers located in Luxembourg.
Role & responsibilities
- Performing MiFID II on-site inspections:
- Preparation of on-site inspections,
- Direct contact with specialists of the supervised entities,
- Drafting of the report and of the observations’ letter,
- Cooperation with other MiFID division members and with other CSSF services.
- Participating in the development of inspection’s methodologies, or in technical and/or legal analysis related to the MiFID II regulation.
Please note that this position will require frequent business trips.
- Four or five-year university degree (Master) in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management,
- Proven professional experience of at least 6 years in the field of investor protection (through external/internal audit, compliance officer or risk management functions),
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework (MiFID II),
- Good knowledge and/or experience of investment / ancillary services and/or activities,
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German and/or Luxemburgish or any other language will be considered as an advantage,
- Writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills,
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields