The Banking Risks division within the On-site Inspection department is in charge of realizing inspections on the following banking risks topics: credit risk, operational risk, ICAAP, Pillar 1, interest rate risk in the banking book.
In this position you will take part in these inspections for credit institutions located in Luxembourg and abroad.
Role & responsibilities
- Participation in inspections for significant institutions and less significant institutions in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Involvement in the full process of inspections:
- Pre-inspection phase (preparation, inspection plan definition, communication with the institution);
- Investigation phase (kick-off meeting, interviews, process analysis, sample and case-by-case analysis);
- Reporting phase (writing of report and observations' letter, presentation of the inspection results to the institution).
- Cooperation with specialists of the supervised credit institutions, with the ECB central on-site supervision team and with off-site supervisors.
Please note that this position will require frequent business trips.