IT Risk Analyst (m/f)
Role & responsibilities
- Management of the IT risk map
- Evaluate compliance with policies, standards and regulations by conducting risk assessments and control tests and making recommendations
- Review, design and deploy IT risk management systems
- Creating, updating and managing the function's procedures (Memos or Service Instructions) inherent to the function
- University degree (BAC + 4 / BAC + 5) with a specialisation in information systems management and/or compliance and IT risk management
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT services company or risk management consultancy in one or more of the following areas: IT compliance, IT risk management and IT governance
- Good writing, analytical and summarising skills in creating and maintaining high quality IT process documentation, including flow charts and data flow diagrams
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory frameworks and compliance standards such as SOX, COBIT, ISO, etc.
- Very good written and spoken command of French and English. Fluency in Luxembourgish and German is an asset
- Knowledge of the financial sector will be considered an additional asset
- Experience of working and collaborating effectively with the Risk Management function
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields