IT DevOps Engineer (m/f)
Role & responsibilities
- Working with all actors implied in an IT project in order to continuously improve the delivery process and the quality of the expected applications or solutions.
- Installing and administrating the Kubernetes, WebSphere and Tomcat platforms
- Optimizing the performances and the security of IT platforms
- Managing the components of the CI/CD environment
- Planning and executing the day to day interventions (production deployments, configurations, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and fixing the incidents and keeping the production environment up and running
- Writing technical documentation and sharing knowledge and skills with all the team’s members
- University degree (Bac +3 or Bac+4/+5)
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar function
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructures and scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Working knowledge of application/infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Terraform
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines technologies such as Jenkins or Gitlab
- Excellent understanding of one programming language like Java, Go or Rust
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Good understanding of Docker and working knowledge of the implementation and maintenance of containers orchestration platforms such as Swarm or Kubernetes
- Basic skills in IT security concepts
- Configuration and managing IBM WebSphere, IBM MQ and Apache Tomcat
- Good spoken and written level in French and English. The knowledge of the Luxembourgish language is considered an advantage
- Good integration capacity in team following DevOps and Agile principles
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields