HR Specialist in Career Management (m/f)
Your main responsibility will be the career management of CSSF personnel and the involvement in other HR related activities.
Role & responsibilities
- Participate in the career management of CSSF personnel and put the “Management by objectives” process into practice
- Assist in the set up and the follow up of a succession plan
- Be a contact person for CSSF personnel in case of potential conflicts
- Participate in psychosocial risk prevention
- Analyse and apply procedures and regulations, set up internal procedures and provide solutions to HR related issues that might arise
- Participate in other HR tasks within the department, including recruitment
- Participate in various HR projects
- Four- or five-year university degree (Master) in Human Resources, Management or Law. A specialisation in psychology will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years in a similar position
- Knowledge of public sector regulation and labour legislation will be considered as an advantage
- Full professional proficiency in Luxembourgish, French, English and German
- Good command of the MS Office suite
- Discrete and professional work attitude
- Flexible, rigorous, organised and proactive
- Team spirit and good social skills
- Adaptable and reactive, drive to get involved
- Good communication skills
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields