Expert in bank reporting (m/f)
You will work in the Division Methodology and Reporting within the Banking Regulation and Implementation Department. The reporting team ensures the completeness and quality of the prudential and financial reporting data transmitted by Luxembourg credit institutions and carries out various horizontal analyses. The reporting team also ensures that data are shared with other institutions on a national, European or international level. In addition, the reporting team internally supports banking analysts by providing them with data analysis tools and handles all internal and external files and request related to bank’s reporting requirements.
Role & responsibilities
- Follow-up of the reception of legal reporting tables and supervisory data
- Review of data quality and elaboration of horizontal analyses
- Data analysis and development of various dashboards
- Contribution to ad-hoc analysis/enquiries and more generally to the improvement of data quality
- Development and implementation of reporting documentation, including instructions to banks
- Participation in meetings and international working groups dedicated to regulatory reporting
- Master’s degree in economics, finance or business administration
- 2-3 years professional experience in banking reporting and/or the financial sector
- Very good written and spoken command of French and English. German or Luxembourgish are considered as strong assets
- Experience in data management and analysis or programming (VBA programming, use of Access and Power BI tools) is a considerable advantage
- Good analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Rigour and sense of organisation and initiative
- Ability to work independently and in a team
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields