Experienced On-Site Inspector (m/f)
The AC/BD division within the On-Site Inspection department is in charge of realizing inspections on the following topics: depositary function, fund administration and ESG.
In this position you will take part in these inspections as head of mission or team member for credit institutions, professionals of the financial sector or investment firms located in Luxembourg.
Role & responsibilities
- Performing on-site inspections relating to the depositary function, the fund administration and ESG:
- Preparing and execution of inspections according to a defined planning
- Direct contact with specialists of the supervised entities
- Writing of reports and observation letters in accordance with the department standards
- Cooperating with members of the division and other CSSF departments
- Contributing to methodological work.
- Four or five-year Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management
- Proven professional experience of more than 5 years in investment funds, especially in the field of depositaries or fund administration (operational function, consultant, audit, risk manager)
- Very good knowledge of investment fund regulation. Knowledge of ESG aspects would be a plus
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent writing, analytical, summarizing and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields