Experienced On-site Inspector – Governance (m/f)
In the context of its supervision tasks, the “Governance” division within the “OPC On-site inspection” department of the OPC Business Line intends to reinforce its team.
Role & responsibilities
- Performing on-site inspections on the governance of the investment fund managers:
- Preparing the on-site inspections, assessing the risk and determing the scope of inspection
- Direct contact with specialists of the supervised entities
- Writing of the observation letters
- Cooperating with other CSSF departments
- Contributing to methodological recommandations
- Four or five-year master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management
- Proven professional experience of more than 5 years in the control field (for example through an experience as external/internal auditor or as compliance officer)
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German, Luxembourgish or other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skill
- Good command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint tools
- Critical awareness, rigor and good organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields