Experienced On-site Inspector (m/f)
Role & responsibilities
- Performing on-site inspections:
- Preparation of on-site inspections;
- Direct contact with specialists of the supervised entities;
- Drafting of the report and of the observation letter;
- Cooperation with the other members of the division and with other CSSF departments.
- Participating in methodological work.
- Four or five-year Master degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management.
- Proven professional experience of more than 7 years in the control field (for example through an experience as external/internal auditor or as compliance officer).
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage.
- Good writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields