Experienced administrative agent / paralegal (m/f)
The division « Enquêtes, enforcement et réclamations» within the « International, réglementation et enforcement » department of the Métier OPC of the CSSF is looking to strengthen its team and recruit an: Experienced administrative agent / paralegal.
You are responsible for providing administrative and organizational support within a division responsible for investigations, enforcement and complaints in the field of investment funds (UCI).
On a daily basis, you carry out diverse tasks, including research in databases, verification and analysis of data, coordination of projects and drafting of documentation in the division’s field of activity – and this, in close collaboration with others members of the team and all other services of the “Métier OPC” (UCI Departments), as well as of the CSSF in general.
Role & responsibilities
- Searches in internal and external databases and verification of the accuracy of forms and documents
- Performing diverse analyses and proposing actions to be taken following investigations
- Drafting reports, minutes, letters and standardised legal documents
- Preparation of documentation and reports for national and international authorities
- Updating databases, drafting “knowledge” documentation and developing internal procedures
- Bachelor’s degree (Bac +3). A degree in law or economics will be considered an asset
- 3 years minimum of relevant experience as an administrative assistant or paralegal. Experience in the field of investment funds will be considered an asset
- Perfect written and oral command of French and English. Fluency in German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered an asset
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and establish priorities
- Critical thinking, good analytical and synthesis skills
- Rigor and ability to work independently, while having an interest and a natural desire to exchange and share knowledge
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields