Accounting and Finance Manager (m/f)
Supervision of a team in the areas of the “general accounting” and “management control” of the CSSF.
Role & responsibilities
- Setting and monitoring of the monthly, annual and multi-year budget processes
- Implementation of analytical accounting and drafting of summary reports to the Executive Board
- Supervision of the monthly and annual closing processes, and preparation of the annual accounts
- Contact person with the external réviseur (auditor) for the closing of accounts
- Establishment of prospective budgets and monitoring of the changes in liquidity
- Supervision of the tax issue process and tax collection
- Operational and financial monitoring (control and supervision of accounting entries, monitoring of open items, etc.)
- University degree in economics/finance (Bac +4/Bac +5)
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the commonly used office tools (Excel, pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of the SAP accounting programme is an advantage
- Fluency in French and English. Knowledge of Luxembourgish / German will be considered as an asset
- Analytical and writing skills required
- Sense of initiative and good communication skills
- Discretion and accuracy in task performance
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields