Experienced Accountant (m/f)
You will be part of the team in charge of general accounting and management control within the CSSF.
Role & responsibilities
- Input and monitoring of transactions
- Input of year-end postings to be used for the balance sheet
- Monitoring of customer and supplier schedules / deadlines
- Management of bank account and follow-up of receipts and disbursements
- Preparation of VAT returns and periodic summary statements
- Contact with internal and external stakeholders
- Control and monitoring of compliance with internal procedures
- Draft analyses for the attention of management
- Cash flow planning
- Secondary school leaving diploma, Higher Technician Certificate or Bachelor in finance or accounting
- Proven professional experience of at least 5 years in a similar function
- In-depth knowledge of accounting
- Proficiency in French and English; knowledge of Luxembourgish would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Dynamic, relational ease / good interpersonal skills, rigour, sense of discretion, sense of initiative / keen to take initiatives
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields