ESG Coordinator (m/f)
Insofar as the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) criteria concern all areas of prudential supervision, the CSSF is looking to recruit an ESG Coordinator (m/f) who collaborates transversally with, and will be supported by, all departments and functions within the CSSF. As ESG coordinator – a permanent function – you will report directly to a member of the board who is in charge, among other things, of the supervision of financial markets and governance issues of supervised entities.
Role & responsibilities
- Advise management on ESG strategy, issues and policies
- Development of a communication policy for the CSSF regarding ESG strategy
- Drafting of internal opinions and external press releases of the CSSF on ESG matters
- Contact with industry and other interested parties (government, administrations, NGOs)
- Coordinate ESG initiatives within the various departments of the CSSF
- Regulatory watch and creation as well as updating of a dedicated platform on the CSSF intranet, monitoring of administrative practice and foreign regulations
- Coordination of analyzes of regulatory texts and drafting of regulations, circulars, FAQs and other CSSF documents in ESG matters
- Coordination of on-site and off-site prudential supervision measures in ESG matters
- Identification of IT support needs, particularly in terms of ESG data collection and collaboration with the IT department
- Identification of training needs and development of a training program, in collaboration with the HR department
- Establishment, coordination and animation of internal and external working groups
- Monitoring of the work and exchange with European and international organizations, participation or, where applicable, coordination of participating activities in their work via working groups and others, information of management and involved CSSF departments via the drafting of, in particular, synthetic notes
- Four or five-year Master degree
- In-depth knowledge of ESG
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage
- Strong interest in ESG topics
- Project coordination skills
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields