Economist / Legal expert (m/f)
Role & responsibilities
- Perform the prudential supervision related to the remuneration policies and practices of credit institutions and investment firms;
- Review notifications received by credit institutions and investment firms in relation with the applicable remuneration requirements;
- Contribute to and follow the ongoing developments in the legal and regulatory requirements at both national and international level in relation with remuneration and governance requirements applicable to credit institutions and investments firms and contribute to their adoption domestically;
- Interact with other departments within the CSSF and / or with other foreign and European authorities in respect of remuneration and governance requirements applicable to credit institutions and investments firms;
- Conduct and document reports and analyses;
- Conduct analysis / answer questions in relation with the implementation of governance and remuneration requirements.
Please note that this position will require frequent business trips.
- Master’s degree in Law, Business Administration and Management, Finance or Economics;
- Professional experience in the fields mentioned under “Role & responsibilities” would be considered as a great asset;
- Spoken and written fluency in French and English; German and / or Luxemburgish would constitute an advantage;
- Available to travel abroad when necessary.
- Critical thinking, excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
- Very good relational and organisational skills;
- Flexible, dynamic and proactive;
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields