The successful candidate will be a member of the Payment Services Division within the Innovation, Payments, Market Infrastructure and Governance Department of the CSSF. As part of the Payment Services Division you will be a member of the team in charge of (i) analysing the authorisation files of payment and electronic money institutions, (ii) dealing with all interpretative questions which may arise relating to payment and electronic money services and (iii) following regulatory developments in this field.
Role & responsibilities
- Process application files for payment institutions and electronic money institutions
- Process any official request or question addressed to the CSSF related to payment and electronic money services
- Follow the developments and evolution in the field of regulation applicable to payment and electronic money services
- Drafting of regulatory texts related to payment and electronic money services
- Interaction with other CSSF departments, other national competent authorities and the European authorities
- Participation in national/international working groups related to payment and electronic money services
- Drafting of reports and analyses
Please note that this position will require frequent business trips.