Economist / Lawyer (m/f)
Within the “SSM Coordination” division, you will be part of a team responsible for managing the CSSF’s role as a member of the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM).
Role & responsibilities
- Coordinating the role of the CSSF in the decision process of the SSM
- Analysis of draft decisions to be taken by the Supervisory Board of the SSM and of regulatory and supervisory policy issues relating to the SSM
- Preparing the meetings of the Supervisory Board of the SSM
- Representation of the CSSF in ECB committees and working groups
- Depending on the needs of the ASC department, the agent may also be assigned to any other task within the department
- University degree (Bac +4/+5) in economics and/or law
- Proven experience in banking and/or financial regulation would be an asset
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as French and/or German. Knowledge of Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- Excellent writing, analytical, summarising and communication skills
- Flexibility, availability, rigour, organisational skills, initiative and proactivity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and interactive skills.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields