Economist / analyst: Supervision of payment / e-money institutions (m/f)
As part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for the prudential supervision of a portfolio of payment and e-money institutions.
Role & responsibilities
- Perform the prudential supervision of payment and e-money institutions
- Perform periodic analyses based on information provided by institutions (i.e. prudential financial reporting, external auditor reports, internal auditor reports, compliance officer reports, etc.)
- Review, assess and analyse any request or question addressed to the CSSF in relation with the prudential supervision of payment and e-money institutions
- Contribute to and follow the ongoing developments in the legal and regulatory requirements in relation with payment and e-money institutions’ activities and prudential supervision
- Participate in meetings and / or visits with or at supervised payment and e-money institutions
- Participate in working groups at national and / or international level
- Conduct and document reports and analyses
- Draft analytical or observation letters
- Master’s degree in economics, finance or management (Bac +4 or Bac +5)
- Several years of proven professional experience in the finance area and / or in audit firm would be considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and summarise complex issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French. German and / or Luxemburgish would constitute an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously but also willingness and ability to exchange and share knowledge as part of a team
- Flexible, dynamic and proactive
- Good organisational skills and rigour in work
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields