As part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for the prudential supervision of a portfolio of support PFS. Support PFS act as subcontractors of operational functions on behalf of financial professionals. They do not therefore carry out financial activities themselves (management and financing activities), but rather services of an administrative nature (back-office services), the communication of financial information to investors, IT services in the broadest sense, or services for the conservation of digital archives with evidential value. As a result, the potential risks to which they expose their clients are more operational than financial.
Role & responsibilities
- Follow-up and analysis of audit and review reports, business model and risk assessment of support PFS
- Drafting of reports on on-site inspection missions, analysis of prudential supervision
- Participation in interviews with representatives of the support PFS, external auditors and service providers
- Contribution to the development of the regulatory framework and supervisory tools
- University degree in economics or business administration and management (BAC+3 or more); a computer science or computer auditing option is an advantage
- Professional experience in the field of external review, audit or internal control of industry professionals is a considerable advantage
- Knowledge of, and interest in, financial sector regulation is a plus
- Writing, analytical and summarizing skills
- Very good written and spoken command of French and English; knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset
- Ability to work independently and in a team; proactivity and flexibility
- An interest in IT or a certification such as CISA or similar is an advantage
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields