The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Fields marked with an * are required.
- Our HR team will perform a pre-screening of all candidate files before transmitting applications to the respective hiring managers.
- Chosen candidates will be contacted for HR & business interviews, followed by a written test. At this point, we will also require a recent extract of your criminal record. Depending on the number of entries, the gravity of the offence(s) and the date of the conviction(s), a candidate may be excluded from the recruitment process.
- Following the interview process, the applications of selected candidates will be submitted to the head of department and/or a member from our board of directors for a potential additional interview.
- The successful candidate will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’État”) and, if s/he meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Please have a look at our FAQ to find additional guidance on our recruitment process.
For diplomas obtained outside of Luxembourg, Belgium or The Netherlands, we additionally require proof of their equivalence with national standards. While you may send your application without it, we encourage you to request this straight away in order to avoid delays later on in our recruitment process. Additional details can be obtained from the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche for university level degrees or on guichet.public.lu for A-level (BAC) diplomas or other qualifications.
Please have a look at our FAQ to find additional guidance on our application and recruitment process.