Banking Supervision Analyst – MIFID (m/f)
As the national competent authority in charge of the supervision of credit institutions, the CSSF would like to reinforce its MiFiID related supervision function and is recruiting a Banking Supervision Analyst – MIFID.
Role & responsibilities
- Follow and analyze international regulation and participate in its local implementation in the field of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID and MiFID II)
- Assist middle management and line supervisors (in charge of the direct supervision of credit institutions) by providing them with expert advice and training regarding MiFID
- Participate in internal and/or international groups dealing with MiFID/MiFID II aspects
- Participate in responding to requests from European Authorities (ESMA questionnaires, …)
- Supervise banks’ compliance with MiFID regulation
- Four or five-years university degree in Law, Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management (BAC+4/+5)
- A minimum professional experience of 5 years in relation with MiFID in a function requiring the practical application of the banking regulatory framework (réviseur d’entreprises, prudential authority, law firm, compliance, audit or risk management function of a financial institution)
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English. Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as a considerable advantage
- Writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Availability for missions abroad
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields