Analyst – Supervision of Support PFS (m/f)
As part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for the prudential supervision of a portfolio of Support PFS. Support PFS act as subcontractors of operational functions on behalf of financial professionals. They do not therefore carry out financial activities themselves (management and financing activities). The majority of them offer IT services in the broadest sense of the term. Some Support PFS provide administrative services (back-office services), the communication of financial information to investors, or services for the conservation of digital archives with evidential value. As a result, the potential risks to which the Support PFS expose their clients are more operational than financial.
Role & responsibilities
- Processing of all requests for authorisation of the Support PFS as well as of questions relating to the applicable regulations
- Follow-up and analysis of internal and external audit reports, assessment of Support PFS’ governance and risk managements models
- Drafting of analyses related to prudential supervision
- Participation in “welcome visits” and, where appropriate, on-site inspections
- Collaboration with other CSSF departments on transversal files and subjects
- Participation in interviews with representatives of Support PFS and where relevant with related parties (e.g. external auditors, lawyers, service providers)
- Contribution to the development of the regulatory framework and supervisory tools
- University degree in economics or business administration and management (at least BAC+3/Bachelor or Master); an IT or IT audit option is an important asset
- Professional experience in the field of external or internal audit, or internal control of professionals in the sector is a considerable advantage
- Knowledge of, and interest in, financial sector regulation is a plus
- Interest in new technologies, information security and Fintechs
- CISA or similar certification is an advantage
- Writing, analytical and summarizing skills
- Very good written and spoken command of French and English; knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; proactivity and flexibility
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields