Analyst in charge of the authorisation of alternative investment funds (AIFs), SIFs and SICARs (m/f)
As part of its prudential supervision missions, the department “Authorisation and Supervision of Alternative Investment Funds” (OPC-FIA), part of the UCI business line, wishes to reinforce its teams and to recruit a new member.
Role & responsibilities
- Analysis of the documents contained in the application files for new AIF and non-AIF approvals
- Preparing and submitting opinions to the management for decision making
- Drafting and issuing letters of approval following the final approval of applications
- Participation in interviews with AIF, SIF and SICAR representatives
- University degree in law, economics, finance or management/administration (Bac +4 or Bac +5)
- Professional experience in alternative investment funds is considered an asset.
- Good written and spoken command of French and English. Fluency in Luxembourgish and German is an asset
- Good writing, analysis and synthesis skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields