Analyst for the thematic supervision of investment fund managers (m/f)
Your main responsibility will be to manage thematic offsite supervision reviews. Such reviews are either initiated by the CSSF or originate from ESMA initiatives, notably Common Supervisory Actions and Peer reviews, or other international organisations. These reviews may include participation in international working groups.
Role & responsibilities
- • Management of projects initiated by the CSSF or ESMA or other internal organisations, in terms of thematic supervision
- Participation in international working groups related to these projects
- In-depth analysis of the concepts underlying the thematic reviews and the related regulations
- Design of questionnaires to collect information related to these themes from investment fund managers
- Definition of the technical infrastructure and participation in the IT developments necessary to deploy large-scale supervision
- Analysis of information collected form investment fund managers and implementation of remedial supervisory actions in case of deficiencies (in particular: letters, reports, enforcement procedure and cooperation between authorities)
- Collaboration with other CSSF departments within the framework of these projects
- Participation in cross-functional working groups whose members are selected from the concerned UCI departments of the CSSF and project monitoring.
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, management/administration or law
- At least 5 years of proven professional experience in the field of investment funds and IFMs. An experience in MiFID and/or ESG is highly appreciated
- Perfect written and spoken command of French and English. German and Luxembourgish would be an asset
- Good knowledge of the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to IFMs
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good writing, analytical and summarising skills
- Rigorous work approach and sense of initiative
- Good oral communication skills
- Proactivity, flexibility, strength of proposal
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields