Analyst / Banking supervisor (m/f)
Within a banking supervision division, you will be responsible for the supervision of the banking and financial regulations of a portfolio of credit institutions.
Role & responsibilities
- Prudential supervision (CRR/CRD) and other financial supervision aspects (e.g. MiFID, PSD, etc.) of a portfolio of credit institutions
- Analyses of periodic reporting and recurring reports in the context of the regulatory compliance monitoring
- Risk identification and risk resilience assessment
- Processing of requests and questions addressed to the CSSF in relation to the supervision of credit institutions
- Participation in meetings with the management bodies and the control functions as well as in on-site inspections at the level of credit institutions
- Representation of the CSSF in colleges of supervisors and/or participation in ECB's Joint Supervisory Teams in the framework of the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM)
Please note that this position will require frequent business trips.
- Master’s degree (Bac +4/+5) in economics and/or finance
- Professional experience of at least 3 years within the financial sector
- A proven experience in banking and/or financial regulation is a real asset
- Good written and spoken command of English as well as French and/or German. Knowledge of Luxembourgish is an advantage
- Excellent writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Flexibility, availability, rigour, organisational skills, initiative and proactivity
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal and interaction skills
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields