AML/CFT on-site inspector (m/f)
In the context of its supervision tasks, the service “On-site Inspection” intends to increase its staff.
Role & responsibilities
- Performing AML/CFT on-site inspections :
- Preparation of on-site inspections
- Direct contact with specialists of the supervised entities
- Drafting of the report and of the observation letter
- Cooperation with the other members of the division and with other CSSF services
- Participating in methodological works such as for example technical and/or legal analysis related to AML/CFT
- Four or five-year university degree (Master) in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management
- Proven professional experience of more than 5 years in the field of AML/CFT (through for example an experience as external/internal auditor or as compliance officer)
- Good knowledge of the AML/CFT regulatory framework
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage
- Writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields