Administrative assistant (Full time) (m/f)
The mission of the “OPC Operations” department is to provide operational support for all departments responsible for the supervision of investment funds and their managers.
Our team specifically works in the field of investment fund reporting and databases. As a member of our team you will participate in the reception, checking and follow-up of reports as well as entering data into our databases.
Role & responsibilities
- As a member of the “GBD” team, you will be in charge of:
- Receive, analyse and follow-up national legal reports from the supervised entities
- Receive and analyse other requests/files assigned by the head of division
- Perform tasks related to the remit of the department, in accordance with internal procedures
- Ensure follow up of the ongoing files and the respective document management
- Data entry into the CSSF’s applications and databases
- High school or technical high school graduation diploma (BAC / BAC+2) or Bachelor degree, preferably in the fields of IT or accounting
- Professional experience in regulatory matters and proficiency in administrative practices in the field of undertakings for collective investment will be considered as an asset
- General knowledge of regulations or of the legal reporting for undertakings for collective investments
- Risk management knowledge is also considered as an advantage
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken German, French and English. Proficiency in spoken Luxembourgish is considered being a great advantage
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (mainly Word and Excel)
- Good communication skills, team spirit, flexible, versatile, rigorous and autonomous
- Good interpersonal skills, reliable and discrete
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields