Administrative assistant (Fixed-term contract until 30/09/2023) (m/f)
The “OPC Operations” department is responsible for the operational support of all the departments responsible for monitoring investment funds and their managers.
Our team specializes in the field of administrative support for OPC Business services and the management of incoming and outgoing mail.
Role & responsibilities
- Secretary of the department (telephone reception, incoming / outgoing mail, e-mails, formatting and sending of mails etc)
- Management of the organisation of internal and external meetings as well as the follow-up of the minutes
- Update of various internal databases
- Preparation and distribution of the documentation used as support for the weekly OPC and interdepartmental meetings
- Ensure the permanence of the service until 5.00 p.m
- Vocational aptitude diploma (CATP/DAP), preferably in the field of administration/office, or a secondary school leaving diploma (A-level/BAC)
- A first professional experience in the administrative field is considered an advantage
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Written and oral fluency in French, English and German. Luxembourgish and any other language would be considered as an advantage
- Versatility, flexibility, reliability, critical thinking and rigor in the execution of tasks
- Developed communication skills
* Required fields