Administrative assistant (75% or 100%) (m/f)
The mission of the “OPC Operations” department is to provide operational support for all departments responsible for the supervision of investment funds and their managers. Our team specifically supports all the agents in their technical requests, takes care of the maintenance and development of templates for letters and questionnaires and enables all necessary amendments for the execution of the daily tasks of the agents.
Role & responsibilities
- Managing the generation of templates for letters
- Execution of the operations in relation to the work of the department according to the internal procedures
- Ensure the follow up of ongoing tasks and the documentation
- Data entry into the CSSF’s applications and databases
- High school or technical high school graduation diploma
- Professional experience in regulatory matters and proficiency in administrative practices in the field of undertakings for collective investment will be considered as an advantage
- General knowledge of regulations or of the legal reporting for undertakings for collective investments
- Risk management knowledge is also considered as an advantage
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken German, French and English. Proficiency in spoken Luxembourgish is considered being a great advantage
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (mainly Word and Excel)
- Good communication skills, team spirit, flexible, versatile, rigorous and autonomous
- Good interpersonal skills, reliable and discrete
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields