Administrative Assistant (m/f)
The division 1 of the MAF-I department would like to recruit an administrative Assistant.
Role & responsibilities
- Management and distribution of incoming e-mails from common mailboxes
- Checking the creation of files relating to prospectuses for securities in our internal IT tool
- Checking and sending the Final Terms to ESMA
- Preparing and tracking taxes/invoices
- Prospectus notification task support
- Carrying out checks in relation to the approval of prospectuses
- Performing department statistics
- Other administrative tasks in relation to prospectuses
- High school or technical high school graduation diploma
- A first professional experience in the administrative field is considered an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken French, English, and German. Luxembourgish, will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the Power BI tool is an advantage
- Good communication skills, team spirit, flexible, versatile, rigorous and autonomous
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields