Administrative Assistant (m/f)
The mission of banking supervision consists in maintaining financial stability and ensuring compliance with a number of regulations, including anti-money laundering and consumer protection regulations.
Your mission will be to provide administrative assistance within the department in charge of banking supervision.
Role & responsibilities
- Secretary of the department (telephone reception, incoming / outgoing mail, e-mails, formatting and sending of mails, organization of meetings, writing of minutes)
- Maintenance of bank master data
- Maintenance of lists and regular searches in various registers
- Administrative assistance in the organization of international colleges and events
- High school or technical high school graduation diploma (preferably in an administrative or commercial field)
- Professional experience in administrative functions of at least 3 years
- Written and oral fluency in French, English, Luxembourgish and/or German
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Developed communication, analytical and writing skills
- Versatility, flexibility, reliability, critical thinking and rigor in the execution of tasks
- Priority management
- Regular availability between 8 am and 17 pm
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
* Required fields